Get off the boat at Tower Bridge.
在伦敦塔桥下船。
The better you get at thinking, the better you get at solving problems.
你越善思考,就越善问题。
When morning came, everybody got up at daylight.
第二天早晨,大家天一亮就起来。
Over time, I got better at finding it.
久而久之,我就开始熟练了。
Do you all see what we are getting at?
大都明白我们说的意思了吗?
I'm doing it to get back at Ross.
我只是想报复罗斯。
He gets up at six o' clock.
他六点钟起床。
Yes, you get off at the square.
是的,到广场下就可以了。
I got it at the hardware store.
这是我在五金店买的。
I got it at The Bread Basket.
这是我在“美篮”烘焙坊买的。
Maybe she gets nervous at new jobs.
也许她刚刚工作有点紧张。
Get up one foot at a time.
一次站起一双脚。
But they get help at this Center.
但他们在这个中心得到帮助。
Get over here at Jitz and Chitz!
" Roy 2" 来啦 " Roy 2" Just got here.来精芯玩个痛快吧!
Remember when we got this at ComicCon?
你还记得我们在漫展上买的这个嘛?
Get on to the BBC at once.
马上去BBC。
All right. What are you getting at?
你觉得呢? - 十秒钟吧?
Got any hot water at your place?
你家有开水吗?
And now I get it all at once.
现在我一下子就明白了。
Oh, now you've got me at it!
哦,被你捉到我了!
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释